Responsible for cleaning and preparing construction sites for the erection of structures and building. Unloads and loads materials, tends machines, mixes concrete, pours concrete, and assists carpenters, operating engineers, and other construction site workers. If a position for which you are qualified becomes available on one of our projects, we will contact you.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to assist in building structures for residential, business, and construction sites
- Experience in working and participating in demolitions
- Remove trees and debris
- Mix concrete
- Pump concrete, grout, cement, sand, or plaster
- Use spray guns for application of material to ceilings or walls
- Install traffic control devices
- Clear and prepare highway work zones
- Pour concrete and asphalt onto roads
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment drug screen and Fit for duty test
James McHugh Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, and or any other basis protected by law or company policy.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability